Being quite the prolific movie and T.V. watcher, I figured some people might actually care what I think of some of them. I don't mean to simply review new movies and shows, but any that I happen to watch. My views are a bit cynical and I don't usually hold back on the profanity at times. Just a warning.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Idiocracy

So, I felt that if I am reviewing movies, I had to review this one. This is really one of my favorite movies ever. Its made by Mike Judge, the same dude who made Office Space and King of the Hill.

The basic premise of the movie is that stupid people reproduce so much faster than smart people, that instead of having a super advanced civilization in the future, we have a world filled with dumb asses.

The main character Joe (Luke Wilson) goes into an army experiment with Rita (Maya Rudolph), and are kept in suspension for many years. When they awake they find a world full of idiots.

If you are a fan of Office Space and King of the Hill then this movie is a must see. Even if you aren't you should still watch it anyways, because its a really funny movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment