Being quite the prolific movie and T.V. watcher, I figured some people might actually care what I think of some of them. I don't mean to simply review new movies and shows, but any that I happen to watch. My views are a bit cynical and I don't usually hold back on the profanity at times. Just a warning.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hall Pass..

So, as far as comedy movies of this kind go, I'm almost always a fan of them. However, this movie was an exception.

It stars Owen Wilson and Jason Sudeikis, who are married to Jenna Fischer and Christina Applegate, respectively. The basic premise of the movie is that the guys talk inscesently about sex with other women, eventually driving their spouses crazy. While there are several parts of the movie that made me laugh, I found it to be overall a rather depressing movie. I think it's simply hard to make a movie that is going to make people feel happy while the plot has to do with people cheating on their husbands and wives.

Overall I did laugh a couple times during the movie, however it left me feeling a bit sad after watching it. Did not really enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment