Being quite the prolific movie and T.V. watcher, I figured some people might actually care what I think of some of them. I don't mean to simply review new movies and shows, but any that I happen to watch. My views are a bit cynical and I don't usually hold back on the profanity at times. Just a warning.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Your Highness

I'm not sure why, but I wasn't really expecting a lot when I watched this movie. But as a fan of ridiculous comedies, I was pleasantly surprised. With a lineup including Danny McBride, James Franco (in comedy form), Natalie Portman, Zoey Deschanel, and others, you can't really go wrong. From the constant marijuana use to the ridiculous accents and speech, this movie was really quite funny.

If you're a fan of movies like Pineapple Express and shows like Eastbound and Down.. or simply just a fan of whacky drug humor, then I recommend this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment